stickmantankguystickmantankguy

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Big Gun Adventure Super Big Gun Adventure

This is a very brilliantly designed platformer game. The audio is commendable. In fact, it is down-right fantastic. I hope to see more from you.

Micro Thief Micro Thief

This game I honestly, a very great one and it was worth the 315 seconds for me to beat it. And considering how you made it in only a few hours, phenomenal! The whole idea of the thin screen really caught on after a while and the transitions between areas felt a lot more interesting than a typical game's would. I can't imagine what you'd be able to produce in a few DAYS worth of time :P

Hope to see more from you.

The Love Letter The Love Letter

Fantastic game with an original story and idea in general. Smooth controls, nice audio and overall animation. Well done.

Super Puzzle Platformer Super Puzzle Platformer

Classic!

Very nice game play, I see no faults in this game. Very simple, but awesome! The chip tune going on here and the retro style is beyond how great I visioned this game to be when I first clicked on the link. :D Great Job!

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

O mah God!

I never really imagined some sort of "achievement unlocked" game mixed with adventures and quests. The minute I see it, it's like some sort of epic thing in which I can't explain my happiness and joy of what is going on.

You never, and will never seem to disappoint me with your games.

Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

Defintitley a good game

Well deserving of the 10/10 review it received from me. If you decide to make a sequel i personal consider suggesting that you make a continuation of this one where this machine goes somewhere out in space and must survive by transforming/evolving into something bigger, better, and more awesome than even you considered possible. Either that or you can save the last idea mentioned for even a third installment of the series.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Incredible!!!

You just have to think outside of the box on some levels. Just keep playing instead of complaining that it is to hard. Think ahead. What will you do next? But I learned to do that the hard way. It took me at least an hour.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

I am amazed...

I used to think that i knew a lot about the smallestand largest things in the universe and things of that nature. Now you truly prooved me wrong and noow i think...... how stupid am I? Wat else is there to know about the universe? What secrets are left to be revieled? this truly gets me wondering on these types of things.

Arcanorum Arcanorum

pretty good....

It lags a lot but I only blame my computer for that. Not bad.

60 Second Mayhem 60 Second Mayhem

Hard, but I like it.

Overall, it is really hard and that high score board makes it more addicting because you want to be there.
There are way too many zombies right from the start, you should seriously have the game start with just white zombies and as the game progresses, yellow zombies should come in. But other than that, the graphics and gameplay is awesome. so I give it a 4/5. :D