stickmantankguystickmantankguy

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Reward The Reward

Beautifully animated, and such an amazing concept! I love the fictional world that you guys created for this animation! Vito and Wilhelm, although they didn't speak, developed and bonded very nicely throughout the story. I just can't even describe how amazing this is with words! I can't wait to watch more from you guys!

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

The only reason anyone should ever give this beautiful work of art anything less than a 10, is if he/she has a vendetta for game grumps. You animation is flawless, fantastic, and is sync'd with the audio so very well. By far, the greatest animating skills from a person I've seen on, well, the internet. Period. I must see more from you ^_^.

Sonic Drowns? Sonic Drowns?

Holy hell dude your animation talent is phenominal. I love the whole sprite animation thing you got going on. And normally I wouldn't be the biggest fan of sprite animation, but your's is so smooth and flowing. I can't even handle how great it is. The chiptune cover at the end was also fantastic. Words can not describe the fluid animation and epic music.

MichaFrario responds:

Making your own sprites is satisfying and I hope it's the same for the audiance : D! Thanks a lot bro!

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

Let me be honest with you. If were to have said that I've seen a better minecraft-inspired video, I'd be lying.
One this, the end music doesn't seem to loop very well. That kinda sorta bothered me while writing this here review :D. Other than that small detail its pretty damn perfect.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

Assuming that the dude in the video is supposed to resemble Aaron Barrett.
Also I freaking love this video, as well as Reel Big Fish.

You got commendable taste in music my friend.

Which One Would Win? Which One Would Win?

This is an excellet video, but as expected%2

Furby Murder Mansion Furby Murder Mansion

Perfect... just... perfect. :D

TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

I'm still overjoyed to see you recreating TTA. The animation of these first 3 episodes so far has been fantastic. The music is very well done and catchy. The story is great, like it was last time ^_^. What more can one possibly ask for?

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

HOLY CRAP! AMAZING!

OF ALL THE THINGS I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED YOU TO MAKE SOME SORT OF SEQUEL FOR!

The most amazing thing that I have ever seen, honestly. ^-^

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

Incredible!

This submmission definitelty deserved the awards that it recieved. It was the most touching video I have ever watched on Newgrounds. I loved this video so much that I cried.